torsdag 10 november 2016

Trump Victory: How Did the National Polls Get It So Wrong?

From Datanami 

As Donald Trump celebrates his stunning victory in last night’s presidential election, professional pollsters are waking up and asking themselves: How did we get it so wrong?

Nearly all the national polls showed Hillary Clinton winning the presidency in the weeks before the election. Going into yesterday’s election, Clinton’s odds of winning were generally placed around 85%, while Trump’s odds were about 15%.