onsdag 9 december 2015

Hilarious Jokes & Videos on Statistics and Data Science

jokes data science statistics machine learningFrom Analytics Vidhya
Take it Easy. Data Science is Fun-tastic!

If you love data science, you’d find many aspects to it. A month back, I found 10 Best Movies on Machine Learning. A week later, I found 7 Documentaries on Statistics. It’s time to explore the funny side of analytics.

I’ve compiled a list of best hilarious jokes (including images, videos) based on numbers, statistics, big data, machine learning. Hope you’d enjoy reading them. During this process, I found many jokes. In fact too many. Hence, I’ve listed the best ones I liked.

P.S. To unlock the funny aspect of these jokes, you should have basic knowledge of data science related topics. All The Best!


Read more....