Nu är programmet för Surveyföreningens Kvalitetsseminarium spikat!
Årets kvalitetsseminarium heter "Nya Möjligheter till marknadsinformation genom Big Data, andra källor och analyser" och kommer beskriva:
- Nuläge och generella aspekter
- Konkreta exempel på kompletterande informationskällor och analyser
- Vart går utvecklingen – Hur ser dagens pionjärer på framtiden
När: Torsdag den 7:e februari kl. 9:00-ca 16:15 Var: Westmanska Palatset (Holländargatan 17, rum: Bryggarkungen) Pris:Medlemmar i Surveyföreningen 3 200 kronor (exkl. moms) Medlemmar i vänföreningar 3 500 kronor (exkl. moms)
(ESOMAR, MIS, SMIF, SMUF, SÖK, Statistikfrämjandet, Sveriges Marknadsförbund) Icke-medlemmar 3 800 kronor (exkl. moms) Universitets-/högskolestuderande 500 kronor (inkl. moms) Föreläsare:
Lilli Japec, Dan Hedlin, Thomas Laitila, Fredrik Törn, Gunnar Ehrnborg, Cecilia Ydremark, Tobias Sjöqvist och Sophie Hedestad
Anmälan skickas till email@example.com uppgift om namn, företag/organisation, ev. medlemskap (se avgift ovan), fakturaadress (helst via e-post) samt uppgift om ev. kostavvikelse.
Hela programmet samt mer information finner du här! ___________________________________________
ENBES invites to two establishment statistics workshops
Coordinated sampling workshop
ENBES, the European Network for Better Establishment Statistics, is inviting methodologists, researchers and practitioners to a one-day workshop on coordinated sampling. In an effort to guide forward the theory and application of coordinated sampling, the workshop will showcase leading NSI approaches as well as give a research overview, followed by a moderated discussion to facilitate identification of common elements and improvement of current best practices.
he workshop is held at Statistics Netherlands (CBS) in The Hague on March 1st, 2019.
Web: statswiki.unece.org/display/ENBES/Workshop+on+Coordinated+Sampling EESW19 CfPP
ENBES is announcing Call for Papers and Participation for EESW19, its 6th European Establishment Statistics Workshop, to be held in Bilbao, the Basque Country, Spain, on 24-27 September 2019.
Registration to each of these workshops is free of charge.
For additional information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.enbes.org.
Looking forward to greeting you on a forthcoming event,
// ENBES Steering Committee _____________________________________________
Creation of Young Statisticians Europe Group
In the end of October the group "Young Statisticians Europe" (YSE) was founded during a two-day workshop in Paris.
The goals of the group are:
- To support the creation of national communities, networks and societies for young statisticians.
- To provide a platform for networking and exchange between national young statisticians associations
- To promote joint research and academic collaboration on an international level
- To organize regional activities and events for young statisticians
- To connect statisticians across different subject areas and career paths
People welcome in the group are:
We include everyone that considers themselves to be “young statisticians” so for example, master’s students, PhD students, postdocs and people in the early stages of their careers from academics or industry in the field of statistics.
Upcoming steps and events are:
- Organizing an annual event with scientific and administrative sessions. Romania kindly offered to organize the next event to be held in September 2019.
- Organizing some pre-events during international conferences. For example in user!2019 held in Toulouse from 9th to 12th July.
- Creating a Young Statisticians Europe Linkedin page.
- Creating a Young Statisticians Europe website.
- Supporting the creation of new young statistical networks.
- Involving people from other countries to be part of the European group.
Suggestions of one or two representatives who want to be part of the further organization and development of the YSE group is also highly appreciated.
// Aurore Archimbaud for the YSE group